Below is a list of topics students may choose from for their Tutorial Projects. Papers have to be written following MLA Stylesheet 7 Guidelines and are not to exceed 1500 words.
Please email me at email@example.com with your rough drafts by April 15, 2020.
- Chaucer’s Representation of Contemporary Women
- Chaucer’s Use of Irony and Humour
- Macbeth and Supernaturalism
- Macbeth: Hero or Villain?
- Donne, Marvell and the Metaphysical Tradition
- The Elizabethan Sonnet
- Mistaken Identity in Twelfth Night
- The Use of Comedy in Twelfth Night