Application Fee :
Application Fee is Rs 200/- per submission. Bank charges as applicable.
Admission Application Guidelines:
1. Only regular candidates of 2015 are eligible to apply for Honours Courses. Regular Candidates are those who have appeared for all the subjects of the qualifying examination in 2015. However, regular candidates of 2014 are also eligible to apply for General Courses. Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form. Applications are liable to be cancelled at any stage (even after publication of merit list) if year of passing specified for a particular category does not tally with the actual during scrutiny of the original documents. The responsibility regarding this issue rests entirely on the candidate.
2. A copy of baptism certificate for Christian (both CNI and Non-CNI) applicants, as well as a letter of recommendation from the Presbyter-in-Charge/Parish Priest of the respective Church must reach the college office within 18th June, 2015. Claim for admission in Christian category will cease if the Baptism certificate and the letter of recommendation are not received by the college within the specified date.
3. Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully. Any declaration found untrue after submission of the form will forfeit the claim for admission in the college. While entering marks for a practical-based subject, an applicant should enter total marks obtained in the subject. However, for admission with a qualifying subject being practical-based, applicant must pass in both theory and practical part of the subject separately.
4. One can apply for a multiple number of courses. However, a separate form has to be submitted for each course. Application fee must be deposited for each submission.
5. After submission of each form, a unique Application Form No. will be generated. The candidate is required to retain this number as it will be needed at the time of payment of the Application fee.
6. After filling the Application Form, the applicant will be directed for payment procedure of application fees. The fees will be collected via State Bank of India. The applicant may follow the steps as under:
a) On selecting the option ‘State Bank Collect’, the applicant will be directed to the page where the ‘Disclaimer Clause’ for State Bank Collect is given. Click the Check-box and ‘proceed’.
b) On the next page, select ‘West Bengal’ as ‘State of Corporate/Institution’, and ‘Education Institutions’ as ‘Type of Corporate/Institution’. Press ‘GO’ for the next page.
c) Select ‘ST. PAUL’S CATHEDRAL MISSION COLLEGE’ as ‘Educational Institutions Name’ and ‘Submit’.
d) Select ‘APPLICATION FEES’ under ‘Payment Category’ and the applicant will be directed in a new page for inserting personal details.
e) The applicant has to fill up carefully his/her ‘NAME’, ‘APPLICATION NO’, ‘MOBILE NO’, ‘DATE OF BIRTH’. The college will not take any responsibility for mistakes in personal data input. Enter the text as shown in the image. The applicant may reset the data if required. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed. The applicant will be asked for confirmation of the personal data. Click ‘Confirm’ if the data are correct. ‘Cancel’ otherwise and follow the steps again.
f) The applicant is now directed to Multi Option Payment System. For online payment, the applicant can choose either Net Banking or Card payment option. Note the transaction id for future reference.
g) For offline payment of application fees, select ‘OTHER PAYMENT MODES’ and print the ‘Pre Acknowledgement Payment Form’ and proceed for cash payment at any branch of State Bank of India. The applicant should keep the payment receipt.
7. Application fee of Rs. 200/- (Bank Charges extra) will be required per application.
8. The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9. An application will become valid within 48 hours of depositing the application fee. Applicant can check the status of validity of application at college website. In case an applicant finds the status invalid even after 48 hours of depositing the fee, he/she must report the college office with the transaction id (for online payment) or, original payment receipt (for offline payment) immediately.
10. The last date of submission of application is 16th June 2015.
11. The last date of receiving application fee is 18th June 2015.
12. Applicants in Christian Category are required to submit photocopy of Baptism Certificate and Letter of Recommendation at college office within 18th June 2015, failing which their applications may not be considered.
13. List of valid candidates will be published on 20th June 2015.
14. An applicant whose name is absent in the list of valid candidates must report to the college office with the transaction id (for online payment) or, original payment receipt (for offline payment) before 4 p.m. of 23rd June 2015, failing which his/her name will not appear in the Merit List.
15. Merit List will be published in our website on 25th June 2015 at 4 p.m. Merit Points will be calculated according to some specific scheme, which will be displayed on the top of each merit list.
16. Admission will commence on 30th June, 2015.
17. ‘Merit List’ candidates will be offered admission in the college according to their position in the list and availability of seats, subject to compliance with the eligibility criteria and verification of original documents. His/her candidature is liable to be cancelled if any entry is found wrong or not complying with the requirement of the college. Notification regarding admission will be updated regularly in our website and also in the college notice board. Candidates should visit the college website regularly to ascertain his/her turn of admission or watch college notice board regularly. The college will not at all be responsible if any candidate cannot report for admission in time for any reason whatsoever.
18. Combination subjects will be offered strictly according to merit and availability of seats.
19. A candidate in the Merit List called for admission must be present at the college office on the day accompanied by his/her guardian. Candidate must bring along with them original mark-sheet of the qualifying examination, two copies of stamp size photographs and a copy of the application form duly filled up. A candidate taking admission in SC/ST category must bring original documents in support of his/her claim. A candidate who has opted for the sports category must bring the original certificate of district level participation in the same. Admission fees for the corresponding courses are available in the college website.