- Thomas Hardy’s ‘The Return of the Native’: A Critical Appraisal (Kolkata: Books Way, 2010)
- Symposium (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014), the journal of the Department of English, St. Paul’s Cathedral Mission College, Kolkata; ISSN number 2320-1452.
- Souvenir (2014 January) editor
- Conference Proceedings for the UGC Sponsored National Conference titled Locating New Indianness: A Study of Contemporary Indian Literature in English. The Conference was organised jointly by The Deparments of English, St. Paul’s Cathedral Mission College and that of City College of Commerce and Business Administration, Kolkata and held on 21 and 22 March 2012.
- Co-edited with Malini Bhattacharya, Romanticism in Bengal (1881-1922): An Anthology of Articles from Bangla (Kolkata: Papyrus, 2003).
- ‘Asutosh Chaudhuri’s “Kabya Jagat”: An Instance in the Reception of British Romanticism in Nineteenth Century Bengal’ in Dr. Anasuya Bhar (ed.), Symposium, pp. 92-97, December 2013, ISSN 2320-1452.
- ‘Family Relations in Rabindranath’s Ghare Baire and Jogajog’ in Dr. Sk. Makbul Islam (ed.), Folklore and Folkloristics, (e-journal) Volume 4, No.1, June 2011
- ‘Twelfth Night Or, What You Will: A ‘faithful mirror of manners and of life’, or a Romance?’ in Anasuya Bhar (ed.), Symposium, 2010 (Dept. of English, St. Paul’s C.M. College, Kolkata), pp. 21-26
- ‘India and the World Today: A Reappraisal’ in Siddhartha Biswas (ed.), The Seminar Proceedings of the UGC Sponsored Seminar (April 10, 2008) on Ideology, Culture and Society: India and the World Today, (Kolkata: St. Paul’s Cathedral Mission College, 2009), pp. 36-38.
In Edited Volumes and Anthologies
- ‘Writing her Voice: Autobiography as Expression of the Self in Nineteenth Century Bengal’ in Aparna Bandyopadhyay and Krishna Dasgupta (eds.) The ‘Other’ Universe: An Anthology of Women’s Studies (Kolkata: Setu Prakashani and Women’s Studies Centre, Lady Brabourne College, 2015), pp. 121-134. ISBN 978-93-80677-73-6
- ‘The Relationship Game in A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ in Pradip Ranjan Sengupta (ed.), Summer? Night? Or Dream? A Collection of Critical Essays on A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Burdwan: Avenel Press, 2014), pp. 58-67. ISBN 978-93-80761-49-7
- ‘Ideas, Thoughts and Letters in The Japanese Wife’ in Ketaki Datta (ed.), Literature in Translation (Burdwan: Avenel Press, 2014), pp. 11-18, Conceptualized and Sponsored by Bidhannagar Government College. ISBN 978-93-80761-54-1
- ‘ “Once Upon a time there was a bride, a ‘Robber Bride’ …” – A Reading of Margaret Atwood’s The Robber Bride’ in Ketaki Dutta (ed.), New Literatures in English: Fresh Perspectives (Kolkata: The Book World, 2011), pp. 320-326. ISBN 978-81-909991-6-8
- ‘Gendering Roles: An Analysis of the ‘temperament’ and ‘mood’ in Macbeth’ in Pradip Ranjan Sengupta (ed.), Macbeth: Re-Explored (Burdwan: Avenel Press, 2011), pp. 50-57. ISBN 978-93-80761-09-1
- ‘A Study of Four Indian Short Stories’ in Ketaki Dutta (ed.), Indo-Anglian Literature: Past to Present (Kolkata: Books Way, 2008), pp. 110-119.
- ‘Folk Art in India’ in Dr. Sheikh Makbul Islam (ed.) Folkloristics: In Search of Root (Kolkata: Bangiya Sahitya Sansad, 2008), pp. 113-122.
Translations (Bengali to English) in Journals and Edited Volumes
- In Dr. Awadhesh Misra (ed.), Kala Dirgha – International Journal of Visual Art, October 2013, Vol. 14, No. 27, ISSN 0976-1500, ‘Life’s Experiences find Expression in Art’ – Prasanta Daw (Translated by Anasuya Bhar from Bengali to English), pp. 53-56.
- In Shaheen Akhtar and Moushumi Bhowmik (eds.) Women in Concert: An Anthology of Bengali Muslim Women’s Writings, 1904-1938, (Kolkata: Stree, 2008):
(a) ‘Khairunnesa Khatun: The Educationist’ pp. 51-64
(b) ‘Mrs. M. Rahman (1885-1926): A Portrait of Courage’ pp. 65-88.
- In Malini Bhattacharya and Anasuya Ghosh (eds.), Romanticism in Bengal (1881-1922): An Anthology of Articles from Bangla, (Kolkata: Papyrus, 2003):
- ‘Literature of Despair’ – Hirendranath Dutta, pp. 107-115
- ‘The Poetry of Keats’ – Hemendra Prasad Ghose, pp. 125-130
Contributions to texts of Netaji Subhas Open University
- For the undergraduate course in English Honours.
- Reading Poetry of the Eighteenth Century, Paper 1 Module 2, Units 17 to 21, pp.40-104 in 2000.
- Enlightenment Thought, Paper 4 Module 13, Unit 68, pp. 93-113 in 2002.